WHAT IS DRY BUFFING
Our ECOCOCO Body Brush is a magical accessory that needs to be added to your beauty routine. Ever heard of dry buffing?? NO, well listed up as it has multiple benefits for your skin.
Dry buffing is the process of removing dry skin using a bristle brush to remove dead skin cells and reveal smooth, glowing skin. Read on to discover the low down on this easy 5 minute beauty trick with glorious results..
THE BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING
- Eliminates toxins
- Stimulates circulation
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Removes dead skin to restore skins radiance
- Rumoured to improve the appearance of cellulite
TIPS FOR DRY BRUSHING
- The best time for you to dry brush is in the morning before your shower
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush towards the heart in long sweeping motions
- Avoid broken skin
- It is normal for your skin to turn slightly pink