Some of you may not know that the ECOCOCO Tan Extender and Moisturiser contains an ingredient called Guarana. What is that you say? A magical ingredient that can reduce the appearance of cellulite while you get a tan.
Guarana acts by reducing puffiness and smoothing the dimpled surface associated with cellulite. It increases blood flow breaking down fatty deposits and the increased circulation to the targeted area leaving a firm and smooth appearance.
Other benefits of Guarana include:
- Gains Energy – The caffeine content in Guarana is more than the amount found in coffee beans. This makes it an energy booster and a natural stimulant which prevents fatigue.
- Reduces Stress – Also recognised as the magical fruit, it is known to have calming properties. A cup of tea with this fruit could actually help to ease stress levels and improve your mood.
- Improves mental Health – Guarana is also known to aid in improving mental performance.This fruit has the potential to improve the blood circulation, thus promoting better mental health.
- Detoxes Digestive System – A natural remedy for bloating, the fruit is also known to be useful in eliminating the wastes and toxins accumulated in the digestive system thus acting as a natural detoxifying agent.
- Prevents Hair Loss – The nutrients present in Guarana fights the bacterial and viral infections caused on the scalp and helps prevents hair loss. It helps in re-growth of the hair from the scalp and moreover leaves it looking good and shiny.
- High in Antioxidants – Guarana seeds have a high content of antioxidants and this makes it very ideal to replenish the look of the skin.
Purchase your Tan Extender and Moisturiser now at www.ecococo.com.au