Your skin looking scaly and feeling itchy? Is your hair brittle and breaking? We have a few tips to get you glowing again…
1. Avoid hot water – What??! The only thing that gets me out of bed on those chilly mornings is the thought of standing under a steamy shower for what seems like hours but experts say to avoid long exposure to hot water as it can strip skin of its natural oils. Keep your showers limited to lukewarm water for 5 minutes.
2. Exfoliate – The ECO COCO Body Scrubs and Exfoliating Glove go hand and hand as the perfect scrubbing pair. The Body Scrub range contains the highest quality of Natural and Certified Organic ingredients, including the leading skincare treatment, Organic Coconut Oil and Sea Salt- the combination of these ingredients will replenish natural skin oils and right your complexion.
3. Soap Free – Try using a body wash without soap. The ECO COCO Body Wash is ideal! It contains Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients and is enriched with Certified Organic Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera. The combination of these natural moisturises will help to hydrate and soften your skin.
4. Moisturise – We recommend using our ECO COCO Tan Extender and Moisturiser 2-3 times per week, or as a daily moisturiser. Enriched with Certified Organic Coconut Oil, this formula is designed to rapidly hydrate, condition and shield your skin. It also prevents moisture loss and is rich in healing Vitamins A, C and E. Also containing Chamomile the Tan Extender and Moisturiser is best suited to dry, sensitive skin. An added bonus is that is helps you to maintain an Aussie glow all year round!
5. Humidifier – Your skin will drink up all the moisture in a humid climate leaving it supple and glowing, so why not recreate this environment in your room? Pop a humidifier in the corner of your room, and you wont wake up feeling as dehydrated. The optimum humidity level is between 30-50%.
6. Hair – Space your Shampoos out more regularly than you would in the hotter months but keep up with the Conditioner. To prevent more breakage, avoid blow drying and brushing your hair when wet as your hair is more delicate. For soft, smooth hair comb through the ECO COCO Hair Treatment with a wide toothed comb.